Total Drama City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules Of The Site

Go down

How do you like the idea of no teams?

Rules Of The Site I_vote_lcap100%Rules Of The Site I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 3 ]
Rules Of The Site I_vote_lcap0%Rules Of The Site I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Rules Of The Site Empty Rules Of The Site

Post  Admin Aidan Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:56 pm

Rules!

Characters
Your character must be original! I don’t want to see any Gwens, or Harry Potters, or any Soras, etc. I just plain don’t care for people that can’t use their imagination.
I would prefer that there would be no double names. It’s going to be a first come first serve basis, and I don’t want to accidentally mix you guys up.

Teams
I’m going to try something new here and not have teams. I will announce before each bonfire ceremony which characters will vote, and which ones will not. There will be a lot times in which the teams that you are a part of in the challenge will be the ones voting you guys off. There will be some cases in which everyone will vote.

This new idea is brought to me to see how no teams will play out. If it doesn’t work, then it doesn’t. It happens to not work well, I will divide you into teams in the middle of the game. Only if I have to. Or just to make things more fun.
Answer the poll! If you dont like the idea I'll change it. I'll decide how to make teams if it comes to that

Ceremonies
I will decide a team winner, that winner will pick people to be in the bottom. Depending on how many people are left in the game, will depend how many the winner CAN put in the bottom three. You must have AT LEAST 3.
24 – 21: MUST have a bottom three to bottom five
20 – 16: MUST have a bottom three or bottom four
15 – 3: MUST have a bottom three
The winner does not have to pick 5 people if there are 25 people in the game. There can be 4 or 3. The rule is you must have at least 3 people in the bottom.
Invincibility: will happen 8 out of 10 cases. (16 out of 20; 20 out of 25)
There will be at most three times that I will surprise you and I will say that no one will go home for different reasons or another.
Votes will be confidential. I will tell you when you can vote, and when to stop voting before each ceremony

Posting
I will prefer that people will post with at least two sentences per post. It is very annoying for some players to see someone post a one word reply to another post. Give your posts some description:
“Susy walked into the hut. She smelled something wonderful. *TWO SENTENCE REQUIREMENT* It was freshly baked bread! She went over and stuffed her face, unaware of the problems she may have to occur later”
Not: “Susy walks in and eats bread”

Challenges
I will determine all the challenges. If you have any ideas on challenges, then I can consider them. I would like to try to stay away from rolling dice every challenge. It gets very repetitive. I will tell you how many dice you need to roll before you start the challenge.

Other Such Rules
Challenges and Ceremonies SHOULD happen in a 3 – 5 (usually 4) day cycle. The challenge will take 1-2 days, the voting for the ceremony should take place within the next two days, and then the ceremony on the last day. The voting will ALWAYS be at least two days, and the challenge will vary. There will be a one day resting period, and then the cycle starts over again.

If you have to swear you can use the first letter and then symbol the rest (@#$%*%$#@)
I do have eyes I can read, I will allow you so many mess-ups with your swearing if it is not censored.

You cannot go anywhere where you are not supposed to go. You will stay in the hotel and be allowed to go only to where your challenges are. Some will take place in the hotel. Though I have free reign of destroying some rooms later in the game if they aren’t popular or the number of people is too small to keep them all around. If I leave out any rooms please feel free to add them. Just make sure they aren't there before adding.

Make sure you keep this forum clean and free of anything that might be considered inappropriate. Make sure you do your best not to over-post, or double post, especially when you want to post a second time and you already posted there today. Though you can double post, just I don’t recommend it.

If there is any time that you feel the need to complain to me, please do, my ears are open. I will probably help you in this matter.

If you want to stop playing, for any reason at all, then please tell me, before you quit, because it’s happened on other sites in which people just quit and don’t tell anyone. Then they just end up a waste of space.

If you feel I have forgotten anything please post here and tell me so that people will know.
If anything does not make sense, please let me know.

I will contact all of you if there is a change in the rules.

The best way to contact me is to go to The Hotel Presidential Suite in "The Hotel"
I'm sorry for any problems and kinks in this site. It's my first and I think i might have screwed it up a little
Admin Aidan
Admin Aidan
Admin

https://totaldrama-city.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum